Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I'm Back.... FINALLY!!!!

Whew!!! Life is so busy. Well, I'm finally back in the blogging world. I got back from Camp and had to take time to clean my house- thus no blogging. My house was atrocious!! : ) Three weeks of neglect is just too much. Anyway, Camp was good - at least what I got in on, which wasn't much. (I love my Grandma Rogers, but I am NOT a die hard rummage saler. She had us stay open until 8 PM Thursday and Friday night! So, I didn't get in on much Camp.) Our rummage sale did good, though. However, we got rained out Saturday morning. It started out as sprinkles, so we moved the stuff under the trees. They were great cover for an hour or so, then the rain really came and we got thoroughly soaked. Pictures will follow. ; ) Needless to say, most of the remaining stuff went to the Salvation Army!!



No comments: