16 years ago
Sunday, February 22, 2009
I'm Back!!
Yes. I am back in the blogging world for a short time, anyway. My life has been so busy I don't even know where to start. I've changed jobs and I now work midnights with Jason and my sister, Janae at a DG Distribution Center. Because of this, I have no time to do anything until the weekends. Thus my blogging has gone out the window. I will try to do better this year and periodically add new posts. Sorry to all of you out there who have come visiting only to find me still headed to PA. :) I've been back a long time. But just so you know, I did have an awesome time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well, blow me down with a feather! I could hardly believe my eyes...you actually did a posting!!
Post a Comment