Monday, March 9, 2009

Friday pictures from the Trip

I appologize for the fuzziness of some of the pictures but we weren't allowed to use flash in the Aquarium.

Chicago shore line

Front and Back views of the aquarium, notice the snow still on the shore line


Is that Nemo in the aquarium above?!


Sea worms and a Sea anemone



exotic fish


Jelly fish and a Star fish


Blue iquana



Our hotel



Night view of the city from our hotel window



Wow!! Jason, you are tall!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Happy Anniversary you two! (A repeat from your moms blog).

I enjoyed all your posts Dace! You took some good pictures. That was so sweet what Jason did. I'm glad you have such a great husband! It can be hard adjusting to marriage but sounds like God is helping you. One way streets can be a real pain. Made me think of D.C.! Glad you guys were able to have the opportunity to take this second honeymoon!

Love you both,
Aunt Di