Sunday, May 10, 2009




I want to say a Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there. May God bless and keep you and make His face to shine upon you.


I want to wish a special Mother's Day to some very special ladies in my life.


Mom, you're the greatest!! I love you. You mean so much to me. I appreciate your love and support. No one could ask for a greater mom.


To my mother-in-law, Judy. I love and appreciate you. Thank you for being a great mother-in-law and for raising such a wonderful and loving son.


To the grandmas in my life, Grandma Rogers, Mary, Grandma Collins and Grandma Schwab. Happy Mother's Day!! You, too, are wonderful ladies. Thank you for your continual love and prayers.


To two other very special ladies, who have been like mothers to me. Joy Day and Gertie Mason, I thank you for your wise counsel, love, support, and continual prayers.


May God richly bless each of these truly lovely ladies!!

2 comments:

Mornings in Kansas said...

Hey Dacia, do ya'll have e-mail? Could you send me your address if you do? greeneyedsusan1982@gmail.com
I know this isn't the best way to contact you, but wasn't really sure how else to get ahold of ya.

Dacia Schwab said...

my email is dacerace02@newflorence.com