Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Family Time at Billy and Valerie's

Fridays and Saturdays are the days we usually get together and do something as a family. Since Mom, Dad and Janae were gone to our general church camp in Independence, KS, Jason and I invited Colin and we went and visited my cousins, Valerie and Billy Filsinger. I brought some chicken leg quarters and Jason "grilled" them on Aunt Di's grill. She lives just down the road from Val and Bill. Aunt Di lives on a farm so we took some pictures of her flower gardens, kittens and of course Lance, Val and Bill's adorable little boy!!

Aunt Di's outdoor patio and flower garden.


One of her adorable kittens. Me under her grape arbor.


You look amused, Val. Is it Lance? Lance being shy. ; )

I'll help you clean up.


Jason - the "grill master" and Colin

A sample of Jason's cooking skills. : ) He really is a good cook, he just wasn't used to the grill. The chicken actually tasted really good despite the burnt skin.

No comments: