16 years ago
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Headed to Camp in Kansas
My brother, Colin and I are heading to camp tomorrow. Hopefully, Jason can catch a ride, on Friday, with someone from our area so that he can come to camp too. He'll have just gotten off work earlier that morning so he doesn't want to drive out by himself just to turn around and come back Sunday afternoon. I'm going out for camp, but I'll be helping my Grandma Rogers have a Yard Sale Friday and Saturday too. Those that are close, come check out the bargains!! Everything MUST go!! : ) I'll be back to blogging soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Dacia, Check out...
missionarytravels.wordpress.com
adoctorsheart.com
Rebekah
Found your blog, and I am glad to have a way to "see you Schwabies"! ha. Tell Jason an old PR friend said HI!
Post a Comment