THE CONTENDERS!!!
row 1 - Dakota ?
row 2 l-r - Esteban Ortiz, Jamie Duncan, Sara ?
row 3 l-r - Austin ?, Tyler Tuttle, Jacob ?, Me
row 4 l-r - Brent ?, Evan ?, Cortney ?, Jason
Missing: Ty Brett, Casey ?, and Amberly ?
Bible Bowl - "Could you repeat that? Nope, don't know. I think I'll just sit."
Kickball - Jamie Duncan taking off for first base.

Me - "Where is Jason? I'm tired of holding this stuff!"
Matt and Felicity Orvis, Josh Stobart, Heidi Waggoner, and others.
Seth - "What are you looking at? I'm trying to watch the game."
Penn View PR rep, Jaylena Mowery taking off for first base in whiffle ball.
Josh Stobart and Esteban Ortiz getting their food.
Stars and Stiffs Volleyball
The Stars - "I've got it, it's mine!"
The Stiffs - "We're ready, just bring it on!"
The Joey Halls watching the Stars and Stiffs Volleyball game.
Stars and Stiffs Baseball
The "official" announcers - Rev. John Gilley, Nate Davison, and Evangelist, Rev. Don Davison.
Jason singing the National Anthem before the game.
The Stiffs
Pastor Gabe Norris, hitting a home run!!
CHEESE!! Charity Tucker, Seth ?, Jamie Duncan, ?, and Krysta Gumbiner.
Watching the Stars and Stiffs baseball game.
Bro. Fry, Jason and others visiting and coloring.
The Orvis family and Carl Damon.
The younger girls dorm
The Snack Shack
The Tabernacle
The "Motel" - I stayed in the last room on the left side























No comments:
Post a Comment